Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Jan 30 02:11:05 EST 2003

Brandon Van Every wrote:

> Oh please fuck off.  Erik Max Francis has been in my killfile for a
> long
> time.  And now you are too: I can't stand people who read someone
> else's
> opinion and answer "You're trolling!" in order to shut it down.

I rest my case.  (Though I must say I'm impressed; he's claimed to have
killfiled me at least three times now.  Usually he "forgets" so he can
get in one more jab and claims to killfile me again ... wait, he _did_
just get in one more job.)

Let's all go to comp.lang.perl (say) and claim that their language is
_only_ satisfactory as a glue language.  Then let's call what we're
doing not trolling, just expressing our opinion.  Mmhmm, right.

/  \ I can paint a portrait of myself / I will call me a black Mona Lisa
\__/ Lamya
    CAGE / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/cage/
 A cellular automaton simulation system in Python.