URLLIB2

Pigio® eviola at dsi.unive.it
Wed Jan 29 13:50:13 EST 2003

You have reason when you say that the url doesn't load in an ordinary
browser but urllib2 doesn't return an error, it  block here and it doesn't
return nothing.

I have missing that I work with Linux, probably in windows works correctly.

If you have linux install on your pc, you could tray.

Thanks, Ennio-