Newbie need's help & will give back what I can???

fcoldwat at tampabay.rr.com fcoldwat at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 15:30:02 EST 2003

Hay this Shane.....
    Ive been a computer geek my whole life and know alot about them....I had
a hard time in my life growing up and money problems...I have learnd all I
know up till now and need some help with programming...This is my problem, I
cant memorize all the diffrent terms that are used or the format which the
language Python is in....Thats ok I will get with time,,I need some very
easy projects to start with is all....Just till I get used to all this...And
yes this is my first time programming to...But im a quick learner and am not
scared to jump into this...I jumped into redhat linux 7.2 and had no problem
running it...Just was a new OS and had to get used to it...Send what you can
to help me in anyway at redlinux293 at juno.com I will be so happy to see
somthing...This is my dream to program...I cant afford schooling and I
belive in freeware because I wouldent be whare im at with out it....Thank
you for reading this....I do need help to anything that will point me in the
right direction of programming....