python weblog apps?

Kendall Grant Clark kendall at monkeyfist.com
Tue Jan 28 15:55:32 EST 2003

>>>>> "richard" == Richard Jones <rjones at ekit-inc.com> writes:

  richard> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:01 am, Chris Miles wrote:
  >> I am after a simple weblog for a project, and I see a number of php
  >> weblog apps around, but have not found a Python-based one.
  >>
  >> If you know of one you can point me at, that'd be great.

  richard> Searched PyPI for "weblog" and found:

  richard> http://www.amk.ca/cgi-bin/pypi.cgi?:action=display&name=Kaa&version=0.8

The next two issues of Py (pyzine.com) will include articles about
weblogging, including one by the developer of Kaa, Hans Nowak; and at
least one article by Fred Lundh about his RSS-based newsreader.

We're also talking to some other Python weblogging tool authors (including
one mentioned later in this thread) about writing articles for Py. You can
find subscription information at

	http://store.pyzine.com/

If you're doing something interesting with Python in the weblogging or
personal publishing area, I'd love to have a chance to talk you into
writing for Py. :>

Best,
Kendall Clark
--
Jazz is only what you are. -- Louis Armstrong