base64.decodestring problem

Manuel Ruiz mruiz at safa.es
Tue Jan 14 12:18:35 EST 2003

Yes, I'm opening files in binary mode.

When I save the string that xmlrpclib give to me from base64.decodestring()
the file is bigger than the file that I get if I save the base64 string into
a file and I use base64.decode() for obtain the binary file. The second way
give to me correct files, first one give to me wrong files.

This matter only happen in Windows, in linux it is running fine.

Regards
Manuel