Best SMTP/POP library?

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at opus-gmbh.net
Fri Jan 24 06:01:19 EST 2003

Robert Oschler <robert at fake_email_address.net> wrote:
> "Laura Creighton" <lac at strakt.com>:
>> >
>> So could I prevail on you to change your mail address to something that
>> is more obviously not worth sending a reply to?
>
> Good point. This is a test of new reply address.

Please use the (noexistant) .invalid top-level domain instead. It's meant for,
well, invalid domain names, just like .test is meant for DNS test setups :-)
This way, any reply bounces at the first relay if somebody replies. Some
MUAs/NRs even warn you if .invalid is the TLD.

I'd suggest you use something like:

    no.direct.replies at please.invalid

Gerhard
--