Httplib : ResponseNotReady, even after sourceforge patch #551273

Loko Loko at caramail.com
Thu Jan 2 05:19:42 EST 2003

Hello

I have a very annoying problem with Httplib : once every ??? time I
send request to an Apache server, I get a "ResponseNotReady"
exception, because the isclosed() of the previous response is to 0.

It happends randomly in a set of 100 requests. I tried some "sleep"
between each request, didn't solve my problem.

I applied the patch #551273 found at sourceforge, didn't get better,
because I guess it does not deal with "100" responses.

Any tip welcomed.

Regards
Loko