Is it advisable to replace 'self' with '_' or 'I' or something shorter?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Sat Jan 11 13:23:27 EST 2003

The most common is probably 's'. However, it makes it more difficult for
other people to read your source if don't use 'self', so it isn't advisable.
You might consider binding a "macro" to type out "self." if typing the
characters bothers you or use some funky character that doesn't occur in
your source and do a global replace later on, but that is probably
error-prone.

ka

news:f57664b9.0301110959.5b1439da at posting.google.com...