win32file.pyd Device Error on W95

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Wed Feb 19 14:47:04 EST 2003

So you admit you're not a linux newbie and that
you're doing an unfair comparison between win95
(limited, not network OS, not too stable, etc) vs.
linux/X11/KDE (or gnome) ?

When I first started using linux I had a p166 machine
with 32Mb ram, running X11, and it was plenty fast.
OF COURSE, I did my homework, and installed a light
window manager which wasn't a resource hog, like
KDE or gnome are.  It had plenty of horsepower to
run netscape and corel office, which are not light
applications.

-gustavo