Underscore/Camelcase insensitivity

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Sat Feb 22 15:44:59 EST 2003

Quoth Martijn Faassen:
> Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> wrote:
  [...]
> > Your pleas to end redundant debates would carry a little more weight if
> > perhaps you weren't engaging in quite so much trolling.
>
> I'm sorry you see this as trolling. [...]
> If however a consensus develops that what I do *is* trolling I'll cut it
> out, of course. It would surprise me somewhat, [...]

Not trolling.  Funny.  (Though perhaps not quite so inspired as
your requests for help from the senior certified guru types, my
laughter over which nearly became a health problem.)

Keep it up.

--
Steven Taschuk                                7\ 7'Z {&~         .
staschuk at telusplanet.net                        Y r          --/hG-