OO patterns with Python

Tom Loredo loredo at astro.cornell.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:50:26 EST 2003

Hi-

It's not quite what you asked for, yet still I think it might be
worth taking a peek at Apple's *Objective C Programming Language* book:

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Cocoa/ObjectiveC/ObjC.pdf

I don't know objective C, and my brief perusal of this book doesn't
exactly encourage me to learn it.  But the introductory chapter on
the "philosophy" behind the OO approach is one of the best things
I've read on this topic.  Some of the terminology doesn't quite carry
over into Python, but it's a good read nevertheless.

Peace,
Tom