Paul Moore gustav at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 16:34:31 EST 2003

jerf at compy.attbi.com writes:

> On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:45:28 -0800, Dave Brueck wrote:
>> Argh! :)
>>
>> Please don't vote on this unless you've followed the discussion.  This is
>> not what the PEP is about.
>>
>> -Dave
>
> I understand what you're saying, but this is *****far***** from the first
> time this has been discussed. This may be the "canonical" discussion but I
> seriously doubt any truly new information will be posted.

Agreed. This whole thread is going to be a dull rehash of all the old
arguments, which won't convince anyone of anything new. All it will do
is bore people so much that they tune out of the thread and miss the
call for votes.

Can we just vote now, please?

I'm a -1.

Paul

PS I don't *think* I'm totally serious, but I'm not sure...
--
This signature intentionally left blank