Python's XML and Openoffice.org

Wouter van Marle wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com
Fri Feb 14 05:34:13 EST 2003

"Mongryong" <Mongryong at sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 23:35, Wouter van Marle wrote:
> > Major thing: how to go from XML to ps? And how about the graphics?
> I'm assuming you want a free tool?  Something standard?

Euhm yeah something like that, but then again something that comes already
included and not something to be installed as extra dependency (I hate that
myself so much, shouldn't do that to my own application!)

Thanks for the ideas, after reading the other answer from Chad Netzer I
think I can rather forget about using XML for this purpose!

Oh and the last statement I like as I am living as ex-pat in Hong Kong...
:-)

Wouter.