Best debugger for Windows environment? - repost

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue Feb 4 16:45:26 EST 2003

If you're comfortable with MFC, probably the best debugger for Python is the
HAP Debugger. http://hapdebugger.sourceforge.net

It may be that the out and out best debugger for Windows is the one
integrated into the Wing IDE. http://wingide.com/. It's not free and I
personally find the rest of it to be painful to use.

Another alternative is the Boa IDE http://boa.sourceforge.net

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA