Case insensitivity

Alex K. Angelopoulos aka at mvps.org
Wed Feb 19 07:45:14 EST 2003

Art,

Could you post a link to this study, or some more information (title,
publication location if you have them handy) if it isn't available online?

This is an interesting topic.  Admittedly asking a bunch of teachers what they
think isn't necessarily a test of "goodness", but it does provide some actual
statistical information.  On topics like this which are usually fueled by
personal religious orientation, that's a rarity. ;)