OT: Top Posting

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 19:08:28 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 15:43, David LeBlanc wrote:
> So far, nobody's explaining anything :D This resembles US war policy, but I
> digress ;)
>
> David LeBlanc
> Seattle, WA USA

The explanation was implicit in the difficulty of following the
conversation without referring back to previous posts.  As you can see,
each top-post adds to the confusion, especially when intermixed with
other posting styles.  Had all of us been following the rule of *not*
top-posting (and trimming our posts, as I'm intentionally not doing here
so as to preserve the mess created by top-posting), the logical flow of
the conversation would still be intact.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)