[wxPython] Change colors of wxLEDNumberCtrl?

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Wed Feb 5 02:06:29 EST 2003

I'd like to change the color of a single character or a few character which
happen to form a word.

I then could use it as an editor of 4x20-character-LCD-pages. A click on a
word would change its color, thus showing the user, that this word now can
be edited, likely within a seprerate property editor. Alas, I could not find
methods or properties enabling me doing so.

Are there any hidden possibilities I could use? Any hint whatsoever?

Kind regards
Franz GEIGER