Caculate age

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Feb 3 08:20:29 EST 2003

> On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:54:38 +0100, Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote:
>

> >Great to hear it.  Sorry for the confusion.
> >
> Is that a subtly humorous comment on my not being
> specific enough, so that you might be wondering what
> _I_ meant? ;-)

No, that was me replying to Ben who got his program working.
I am setting new records for confusion this weekend, it seems.
I already posted the what I meant and what was wrong with me
because I agree with your rant.  You just read the notes in
a different order from the one that I wrote them.

Laura

I meant, did you really mean to imply