PB to install PyQt-x11-gpl-3.5

jsaul jsaul at gmx.de
Tue Feb 11 05:34:46 EST 2003

* Jim [2003-02-10 23:15]:
> jsaul wrote:
> >Is there no way to disable KDE support in KDE? That *might*
> >allready solve the problem.
>
> I'm not sure what "disable KDE support in KDE" means. It

Arghhhh. "in Qt", of course, silly me...

> might be possible to ignore KStyle (where the compile
> above is failing) if it isn't supported in the user's
> version of Qt, but it's more likely to work if the user
> recompiles Qt to support all of KDE. That assumes of
> course that the problem is missing Qt features in the
> first place.

That's what I meant. But instead I would recompile Qt without
KDE support at all to see if that helps.

It is also possible to have two Qt versions concurrently (one
with, another without KDE support, if that helps) by setting the
QTDIR environment variable to different values for KDE startup and
the user shell.

Sorry for the above confusion.

Cheers, jsaul
--
Palo pa'que aprenda que aquí sí hay honor!
[Rubén Blades]