PyCon DC 2003 Wiki

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sat Feb 15 23:53:12 EST 2003

Are you going to PyCon?  If so, you *should* be contributing to the PyCon
Wiki.  I believe that the wiki is the official way for the community to get
involved with creating our own conference.

To help everyone get started, I added a sort of table of contents of the
pages related to PyCon on the wiki
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/CategoryPyCon

Here's how to get involved:
  If you have something you'd like to ask or add concerning PyCon, start at
the CategoryPyCon page.
  Find the appropriate page for your content, click on the link to that
page, and edit it.  Simple!
  If no appropriate page exists, edit the category page.  Add a new WikiName
to the list of pages on the category page, and save the modified category
page.  Now, from the category page, click on the page name that you just
added to create a page with the new name.  Edit the new page, making sure
to indicate that it belongs to the CategoryPyCon category.

If you haven't looked at the PyCon wiki pages at all, you'll probably first
want to read
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyCon

Use the following page to see which pages have changed since your last visit
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/RecentChanges

---Tom