__import__ confusion

Leazen leazen at uol.com.ar
Thu Feb 27 18:37:52 EST 2003

 I have finally finished the functions to import any available module in
a given directory.
 I attached them for anyone who would like to see them. Any comments are
welcome.
 Thanks Steven for all the fish ejem help.

Leazen

PS: AFAICS, imp.load_module does not create the __file__ and __path__
attributes. Am I mistaken? Why is this so?