Python Job Board is busy!

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Thu Feb 20 14:49:33 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:55:54 GMT, Tim Ottinger <tottinge at indy.rr.com>
wrote:

>Nomad wrote:
>> I'm sure it was there last time I looked at the map.  Then again,
>> you're more local to the area, so I'm not going to disagree with you.
>>
>> annoying-ly-pedantic-ly y'rs
>
>;-)
>
>On the technology map, it's not. I was talking about programming and
>someone actually asked me what there was besides SAP and VB. I know
>of maybe two companies out here not "strictly microsoft".
>
>It's like being a missionary.

You should try the (stubborn) third world.  Although I have to say
that, recently, the Sout African government labelled themselfs as an
"Open Source Zone" -- I think someone told the idiots upstairs what
"free" actually meant...

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.