Anybody working on a PEP308 summary?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sun Feb 9 16:08:30 EST 2003

Michele Simionato wrote:

> I would like people to be able to choose their field between different
> categories, such as
>
> 1) I am against in any case
> 2) I don't care, I am neutral
> 3) I am pro only if this or that form is used
> 4) I am fine with Guido's proposal

There's at least one additional case worth mentioning, sort of between 3
and 4.  It's, "I'd prefer one of these forms, but not if they put too
much of a burden on implementation/break too many addition rules (such
as adding new keywords, punctuation), but will defer to Guido's proposal
in the event nothing else is accepted."

/  \ Life is an effort that deserves a better cause.
\__/ Karl Kraus
    Alcyone Systems / http://www.alcyone.com/
 Alcyone Systems, San Jose, California.