Myth: Python is ideal for beginners

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Fri Feb 7 18:50:57 EST 2003

Max,

We went very far already with this thread, and Pedro has offered himself to
help with tutorials. About pirating commercial books - that really was never
the point, although I understand that Pedro started it all in a rather
confusing way. Now that we are doing progress, it's time to be more
constructive (as we discussed here at c.l.p).

I'm sure we *all* can help.

Carlos Ribeiro