ternary operator vote

Dave Brueck dave at pythonapocrypha.com
Tue Feb 11 00:51:51 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Grant Edwards wrote:

> In article <mailman.1044913129.2172.python-list at python.org>, James J. Besemer wrote:
>
> > It's not about trust.  It's about avoiding the proverbial appearance of
> > impropriety.  Psychological experiments have shown that bias can affect a
> > person's decision making even though the person is not conscious of the
> > influence.  I think the vote should be controlled by a proponent of the PEP,
> > not an opponent.
>
> How somebody biased for the PEP any less "improprietary" than
> sombebody biased against it?

Dunno, and sorry for responding to your post when all I really want to do
is add another post to this thread.  :)

Anyway, me nominating Aahz to be vote keeper was just an idea I had;  I'm
very open to whatever voting process people would like to follow, and I
apologize if I contributed to the controversy by singling a person out to
track votes.

-Dave