OO patterns with Python

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Mon Feb 10 15:36:36 EST 2003

Patrick Useldinger wrote:

> there seems to be no specific book on patterns with Python, can anybody
> recommend a book or a URL on patters which is language-independant, so

Still pretty rough, but:

http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIPython

I think "language-independent" isn't that hot where Design Patterns
are involved -- see http://www.aleax.it/Python/5ep.html for some of
my reflections on the issue.  I hope I'll be presenting a paper on
some real Python patterns at OSCON -- and then maybe one day, after
I've rested sufficiently from the Cookbook and the Nutshel, a book
on OOP and DP with Python (don't hold your breath...;-).

Alex