Accessing one's main script's global from imported libraries

czrpb nanotech at europa.com
Mon Feb 24 13:33:09 EST 2003

All:

Say I have spam.py with the global taste.
Say in spam.py I import eggs.
Say I want eggs to access spam.py's taste global.

How might I do this?

thanks!! Quentin

I think we are miscommunicating. I actually expected some confusion with
my last response and I am not sure if there actually was some, but I feel
like it. So, my message is going to assume I did not make my points, but
perhaps you did understand me. If so, then that means *I* did not
understand *YOUR* response - in which case you will need to rephrase.