Any tool to convert Python source code to HTML?

Brian Quinlan brian at sweetapp.com
Sun Feb 23 18:05:40 EST 2003

> I prefer pure Python solution as I can easily fiddle if necessary.

None of the solutions are pure Python: the cookbook recipe uses the
Python tokenizer, which is written in C. Similarly, in SilverCity, only
the tokenizer is written in C.

SilverCity also corrects a few little weaknesses in the Python tokenizer
solution (*). For example, using the Python tokenizer, line
continuations are removed so continued lines will appear on the same
line in your HTML output.

* BIAS: I wrote SilverCity

Cheers,
Brian