Why you should go to PyCon DC March 25,26,27

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sat Feb 22 15:18:00 EST 2003

Just to second Steve's note:

    Conference registration is a mere $150 and shared accomodation for 3
    nights can be had for around another $150/person ($300/room), it's
    pretty hard to imagine a better deal on a conference.  Take a look
    at the wiki, and the schedule:

        http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyCon
        http://www.python.org/pycon/pycon-schedule.html

    Then notice that you're getting serious value for the dollar, with
    many of the core Python developers giving talks.  Decide you are
    coming, register, and book your flight/bus/train and accommodation
    (get your room early, it's apparently a busy time in Washington).

As an added incentive:

    For the first time ever at an international Python conference, you
    get a chance to meet the inimitable *me* :) .

Book now, or miss out ;) ,
Mike

Steve Holden wrote:

>If the Python community wants PyCons to continue, of course, they'd be
>well-advised to support this one!
>
>Thanks again for your help with the PyCon Wiki
>(http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyCon).
>
>regards
> Steve

  Mike C. Fletcher