Newbie: anything resembling static?

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Wed Feb 12 18:10:32 EST 2003

Phil Rittenhouse <phil at dspfactory.com> wrote:
> Coooool.
>
> I hadn't quite grok'd that the class variables were shared
> among all instances.  That makes things much easier.
>
> Thanks!
> Phil

This has very little to do with your question, but please don't top-post
like that. Top-posting (writing your response at the top of the post,
with the original text quoted in full below) takes up unnecessary
bandwidth and makes it hard to follow the thread of question and
response. It's usually considered polite to intersperse your response
with the original text, putting answers right below the question they
answer, and trim any material that's not relevant to what you're
responsing to.

Thanks.

[SNIP unnecessary full quote]

--