Looking for Python quotes

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Tue Feb 25 09:49:52 EST 2003

Hi,

[Please respond by emailing me directly]

I volunteer to put together press releases for the PSF for new Python
releases, such as the upcoming 2.2.3, 2.3, etc.

I'm looking for pithy 3rd party press release style quotes for use in the
upcoming releases.  The more prominent the company behind it the better,
but I'll take anything that illustrates how/why Python is being used on a
large production app.

Quotes will also be posted on the official Python quotes page which is
at http://python.org/Quotes (there are also a few other quote lists out
there, such as http://www.thinkware.se/cgi-bin/thinki.cgi/PythonQuotes
and the weekly quotes in http://www.ddj.com/topics/pythonurl/, but I'm
looking for new material).

If you have any ideas/leads, please let me know by emailing me directly.

Thanks!

Stephan Deibel

--
Wing IDE for Python