Python for small systems (ucLinux)

David Brown david at no.westcontrol.spam.com
Wed Feb 12 15:37:18 EST 2003

news:3e4a6f8b$0$148$a1866201 at newsreader.visi.com...

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-announce-list/1999-August/000157.htm

> The URL in that posting doesn't work anymore, so it may take
> some detective work to dig up more info.

I spotted that too, and dug around - I couldn't find anything current on it.

> Somebody else has already pointed you towards the Palm stuff.
> That's probably more current.

I found a couple of links to palm python (including the one given by another
poster here).  They seem to be very palm-specific, and out-of-date (two and
half years old, python 1.5).  However, I have also spotted occasional
mailing list archive posts about python and ucLinux - it looks a lot like
people have just taken the current python source and tried it pretty much
as-is.  I guess I will too, if I don't find anyone who has done it before.