Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Feb 24)

Tim Ottinger tottinge at indy.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 09:49:09 EST 2003

BTW: comp.object has spawned threads on python recently.
It's partly my fault, but it wasn't really my intent.
It would not hurt to have a few python experts in the
discussion, especially as regards the "python is slow" bit.

Not-starting-a-fight-but-wanting-all-sides-
represented-ly-yours,

A different Tim

--
| Tim Ottinger              | OpenOffice Mozilla Samba |