Yet Another Case Question

Tj tj_scarlet at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 09:57:14 EST 2003

While I am in favor of case-insensitivity too, I never noticed it,
actually.  What I always do is cut 'n paste my symbol names, and
usually write code on paper before coding.

A really good tool would show the accessible symbols in a quiet
window, as you write code.  An effective interface would let you
retrieve one of them into your document.  Do you think this would help
you, David?

Tj