Any tool to convert Python source code to HTML?

Aki Niimura akineko at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 25 02:21:12 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for so many replies. It is almost overwhelming.
This also indicates that there is a reasonable needs for such tool.

At this moment, I used the cookbook solution as I can easily fiddle.
After putting such HTML pages into my Intranet, I concluded coloring
was helpful but not enough. I ended up putting links into the HTML pages
manually.

I hope this kind of tool will be a part of the Python distribution.
(I'm not suggesting one tool for everyone. But one tool could cover 90%)

Cheers,
Aki-