module similar to Perl Net::Server

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Wed Feb 5 20:34:00 EST 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 01:53 pm, Rayed Al-Rashed wrote:
> Radius server, I already built it with SocketServer and I was hoping to
> find pre-threading module with similar interface.

Are you going to publish it? I would find immediate use for a good Radius
Proxy written in Python. BTW, I took a look at it about two years ago while
at my previous job but gave up. I think the Radius RFCs are way too
confusing, and I had better things to do at that time than decoding Radius
packets. Anyway, I think that my previous employer problem isn't solved
yet...

Carlos Ribeiro