Tree transformation programs?

Ira Baxter idbaxter at semdesigns.com
Sat Feb 15 11:29:38 EST 2003

This isn't in Python, but the DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit
can parse many languages and carry out source-to-source
term rewrites (implemented as tree-transformations internally).
Believe me, its a lot of work to build such a beast.
[The tree-transform core might appear simple, but when
you add scale and AC rewrites, even that isn't easy].
See http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.html.

--
Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CTO   512-250-1018
Semantic Designs, Inc.      www.semdesigns.com

news:pan.2003.02.13.12.30.16.84894 at webone.com.au...