Peter Abel p-abel at t-online.de
Tue Feb 11 18:11:05 EST 2003

Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> wrote in message news:<3E48ECAF.6515021A at alcyone.com>...
<snit>
> Are there plans to supplant the Python language keywords with
> translations to other languages?  :-)

Please DO NOT DO this !!
I once wrote programs in an EXCEL-VBA version with german keywords.
The next version of EXCEL was only available in english.
It was HORROR and CHAOS !!
I'll never want live to see this again. I think that would
split the whole pyhton family.
Homepages, tutorials, info etc. abaout python in
different languages -- very fine. But the python language
must remain P Y T H O N  and nothing else.
I'm a pythonusiast and I want to stay that further more.

Regards, liebe Grüße, salutations, a dios, ciao, Uzun ömür versin ...
Peter