Py_BuildValue And ULARGE_INTEGERS

John Abel johnfabel at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 27 14:21:14 EST 2003

OK, problem (sorta) solved.  I dug through docs, and found a different
string value "LLL", which is for long long's (_int64 on Win32).  Just a
note for anyone looking for the same thing, the formatting strings are
dotted around the docs (Extending and Embeding & Python/C API).

Anyone any ideas how I get rid of the L from numbers ? :)

Thanks

John