Fetching a bunch of RDF-files in an asynchron, resource-friendly way ?

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Tue Feb 18 10:57:10 EST 2003

Ops! Sorry, some deeper dives into the endless ocean of information called
Google gave me a link to EffBots article on parsing RSS-feeds. Seem to be
just what I've been looking for.

http://www.effbot.org/zone/effnews-1.htm

Now, what happens if I merge parts of his code with Mark Pilgrims Ultra
Liberal RSS Parser? :-)

Thomas

news:G%r4a.24068$CG6.394150 at news4.e.nsc.no...