Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Fri Feb 7 15:42:45 EST 2003

Andrew Koenig schreef op vrijdag  7 februari om 21:32:24 +0000:
> I think that if you like list comprehensions and lambda expressions,
> you'll probably like PEP 308; if you don't, you probably won't.

I couldn't disagree more. I think list comprehensions and lambda's are
about opposites. Since list comprehensions are in the language, I'm very
glad I have been able to get rid of those horrible lambda's. And I have
already become addicted to list comprehensions. But I am strongly
against PEP-308, see my other post.

yours,
Gerrit.

	http://people.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/