PEP 308: Alternative conditional breakfast cereals

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Fri Feb 14 13:24:53 EST 2003

Greg Ewing (using news.cis.dfn.de) <me at privacy.net> wrote:
> Tim Peters wrote:
>
>> I asked Guido whether he
>> had shown the leading conditional alternatives to his son.  He said he had,
>> and that the wee lad (not yet 2) threw Cheerios at all of them.
>

> I was about to say that he'll now have to keep his Cheerio-covered
> proposals away from Adam Thornton, but then I realised that
> this isn't rec.arts.int-fiction, so nobody would know what
> I was talking about. So I won't say it.

There was a time when I would have known what you were talking about,
but I can't seem to find the time to read raif anymore (feels like such
a shame...). I can at least make a business case for reading c.l.py at
work, but raif is right out. Makes me wish I was still a student...

Hmm, how to keep this on topic? I know!

    You are in a maze of twisty little syntax proposals, all different.

    A hollow voice says, "PEP".

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/