Looking for sched_gen.py

Seth J. Fogarty sfogarty at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 3 13:02:34 EST 2003

Hi... i'm looking for a python script (sched_gen.py) that seemed to
exist two years ago but has since vanished. Freshmeat and such list old
links, but none of them are still active. I'm wondering if (a) anyone
has a fortuitious copy laying around or (b) knows a better place I
should ask. My appologies if this is an inappropriate post.

--
Arav        bipsum	|    "The same person. No difference at all. Just a
Bicameral neep-neep	|    different sex." -Orlando   (Orlando, 1992)
AIM: Sorrath		     sfogarty at students.uiuc.edu