Donn Cave donn at drizzle.com
Sat Feb 8 01:48:24 EST 2003

Quoth Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com>:
| Anthony Baxter wrote:
|> I was sort of ambivalent about this until I saw the examples section:
|> This is utterly nasty, and _painful_ on the eyes and brain to read
|> and parse.
|
| They're not examples of how the conditional operator should be used in
| the real world.  They're simply an illustration of the edge cases in
| terms of syntax.

I think he knew that, but along with how it should be used, there's how
it can be used, and how it will be used.  I'm not looking forward to any
of them, even though I have no problem with the same thing in other
languages.  Each language has its style, and then there's one that has
every language's style.  Let's not make another such language out of
Python.

-1 if anyone's counting.

	Donn Cave, donn at drizzle.com