sun memo reveals java's bloat, puts it on a par with python

John Roth johnroth at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 15 15:32:20 EST 2003

This was discussed on Slashdot a couple of days ago.
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/02/09/1347215&mode=thre
ad&tid=108
I'm not sure what the final consensus was, but there was
a strong feeling that it was a hoax.

There are a couple of rather obvious bloopers even in
the part quoted, such as the item about Python not
being a compiled language in the same sense as Java.

John Roth

news:c0f3952d.0302150858.3012eef0 at posting.google.com...

"http://www.internalmemos.com/memos/memodetails.php?memo_id=1321"