global threading.Lock not locking correctly?

Afanasiy abelikov72 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:24:19 EST 2003

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:00:59 -0500, Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net>
wrote:

>[Afanasiy]
>> The dictionary entry for 'example' seems to make sense for this purpose.
>> Is there another adjective, short of "but it reproduces the symptoms" ?
>
>Move on.

Again, it seems there has been a communication problem... If you are going
to make suggestions or answer my simple logical question, please be
concise. I cannot tell if your remark is rude for sure, but it seems to
be, especially when my question was very simple and harmless.

I just don't understand. If you are going to communicate in this way then
please explain what is causing you to... perhaps it can be fixed. I
thought it was some incorrect English, but now I am not so sure.