float / double support in Python?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Feb 13 19:00:06 EST 2003

Brian Quinlan wrote:

> Also, I could argue that C++ is a provincial language because:
> - it doesn't have a complex number type

Just for the sake of accuracy, Standard C++ does indeed have a complex
type, in the form of a template:  std::complex in <complex>.  (Since
Brandon is unfamiliar with most of modern C++, he probably doesn't know
this.)

All your points are well-taken, though.

/  \ Sentimentality is a superstructure covering brutality.
\__/ C.G. Jung
    Esperanto reference / http://www.alcyone.com/max/lang/esperanto/
 An Esperanto reference for English speakers.