Project needs a name (was: Summary: Python.org as a multi-languageportal (was: Some thoughts about Python, python.org and non-English languages))

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Feb 21 18:06:26 EST 2003

Tim Rowe wrote:

> Time for a thread convergence? How about the Esperanto (should I say
> E7o) "Pitono"?

Since I suggested "Pitono" in the past and just suggested "P4n," now my
future self is meeting my past self and shaking hands and causing them
both to disappear in a flash of gamma rays.  Dankon.

/  \ Whom God has put asunder, why should man put together?
\__/ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Rules for Buh / http://www.alcyone.com/max/projects/cards/buh.html
 The official rules to the betting card game, Buh.