Python for .NET - Still inactive?

Chetan Gadgil cgjunkaddr at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 13:39:09 EST 2003

Actually , now I have two way calls - i.e. you can also have callbacks into
Python. They are still limited, and
you still need to do a little bit of C# wrapping, IF YOU WANT TO USE
DELEGATES. i.e.
if you want to map a delegate into a Python object, you have to write some
code.

Check out:

http://www.gadgil.net/DotNetWrapperForPython.htm

Chetan