A beginner's question

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 18:05:03 EST 2003

Hello. I  am also a newbie to Python (two years now) and I  maiantain a
web page at http://www.awaretek.com/plf.html that contains resources I
have found useful. It includes a list of links to more than 39 online
tutorials about Python and various aspects of Python. I hope you find it
useful. I do indicate which tutorials I found most useful for newcomers
to the language.